25th August 2020
We are delighted to announce our wrap around care will be available immediately when the children return next week. Naturally, we have had to make a few small changes to some of our provision to ensure we meet the guidance for the department of education and to keep the setting as safe as possible. Please note what we think is the stand out information you require:
- Breakfast club will continue to operate. We will just offer one time slot to book though allowing you to drop your children off from 7.30am. Please park at the front of the school and walk your child to the back entrance. You will use the back of the school as per usual. Children cannot be dropped off any later than 8.15am as the entrance will be locked due to children arriving and walking across the playground. Breakfast of cereal and/or toast will be available.
- After School club will only be available to the children of SMSG until further notice.
- After School club will have two booking slots. It will have a 3pm-4.45pm slot and a 3pm-5.30pm slot. We can only run until this time to make sure all the cleaning processes have been correctly carried out for the following day. Our intention when the club opens fully will be to have three slots of 3pm-4m, 3pm-5pm and 3pm-6pm. Please park at the front of the school and walk to the back entrance to collect your child.
- Food will be provided for the children but this will be in the form of a pre packed tea as oppose to our regular menu which includes hot food. This is again due to space available to use and where the children can use within the setting. On your child’s first evening back, we will ask you to complete a menu form of what they like to eat to enable having an option for every child and to minimise waste.
- If you use childcare vouchers to book, selecting this option on our booking page secures your booking. Our team will contact you with how you pay in the coming weeks if you are yet to have set this service up with us.
- Please note that parents / carers will not be able to enter the school building due to our risk assessment for Corona Virus.
We have carried out a comprehensive risk assessment and discussed this with the School to make sure our processes align and your child’s safety is our number one priority. With this in mind, we have a few limitations to what we can offer but we are confident that our team will continue to plan a varied and engaging programme for your child. We will be providing the care in year group bubbles as SMSG will be doing.
We will also have an FAQ sheet for all parents to collect when picking your children up for the first time with further information. This will also be found on the School website once term is underway.
Please do not contact the School office with any queries, you can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or questions and we will come back to you.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and we will see you very soon.
The Premier Team